Welcome to Sartell Youth Wrestling!
Combined youth practice: Beginner and advanced groups will join together for a short practice starting at 6pm and ending early at 6:45. We are planning to join the Sabre Varsity Team for their match against Pierz. Youth wrestlers are encouraged to wear their Sabre wrestling gear and take part in a youth wrestler tunnel that the varsity wrestlers will use to enter the gym.
1/27/18 The Brawl K-6th Youth Dual Tournament- St. Michael, MN
- 6:30- Depart from Sartell High School
- 7:30- Meet at St. Michael High School main entrance and assemble as a team
- 7:40- Test weigh in
- 7:50- Official Weigh
- 9:45- Wresling begins
- 21 wrestler roster; weights- 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 84, 88, 93, 102, 115, 130, and HWT (215 max) + 6 alternates
Sign up by 1/23/19 at 6:00pm by contacting Coach Gruber 320.290.1729
- The Sartell SJU Youth Wrestling Tournament will be on Sunday, February 10th. We need all hands on deck and multiple volunteers. Please click the links below to volunteer and assist:
- Rambow clothing orders have arrived. See Coach Gruber at practice to collect your order.
- Practices will be Tuesdays & Thursdays from November 27th through the month of February. 6-7 pm for Beginners, 7-8:30 pm for advanced @ Oak Ridge Elementary. We will continue practices in March for those still competing or interested in practices (schedule TBD).
- Check out the "Schedule" link above for upcoming youth tournaments, we will cover this at the Parents Meeting. I will continue to update this as tournaments are added throughout the year. The carpool link will also match these tournaments.
- I will need parent volunteers at practices and tournaments! If you are willing, please contact me.
- We will have two incentive programs this year - see the Parents Info document below for more information.
We are looking forward to another great year. We will be adding a few new items this year, including attending individual tournaments together, team tournaments, and incentive programs. Check here often as I will do my best to keep this updated and this will be our primary source of communication. See you in November!
Parents Information Document: Click Here